Bet 365 Live Stream
To watch live matches on Bet 365 you need to register to the website. If you do only that, you can view several events and games in good quality on a pretty big screen as bet365 have the publishing rights of the matches but registration is a must.
First of all, click the first link of the game you’d like to watch and register. (Registration is free, click on top on Open Account)
How to watch Games?
* First make sure you register on Bet365. Login and go to the Sports Bet365 page, where you can see several LIVE In Play events. The ones with the camera icon () include live streaming video. Click on it, and you will go to the match page where you can watch the game on top of your screen.
* Or, after you registered, login and go to the Bet365 site. On top, you see a menu with the Live Streaming option. Click on it, a pop-up page will be loaded and there you can find all available Live streaming events.
[ Live Streaming ]
Why I don’t see a TV icon?
Some games are blocked for several countries. But know that, the video streams become available a few minutes before the event starts. On the Live streaming page you can see which Events are on! But be aware: “Live video events may be restricted on a geographical basis.”
Click to watch live streams free ( Registration Required)
Bigger Screen Tutorial;
Tutorial for IE7. But I assume it might work in any browser with a zoom function.
1. Open the standalone player
2. Right bottom of IE7 there is a Zoom function. Choose 50%.
3. The zoom is in the status bar, if you can’t see it, you have hidden it.
4. Right click the black area in the flash player.
5. Select Show All
6. Zoom to whatever size you like.
Serie A & Coppa Italia (ITA)
1. & 2. Bundesliga (GER)
Liga Sagres (POR)
and other international leagues…
Bet365 also offer streaming from other sports events including; Tennis, Basketball, Handball, Table Tennis, Volleyball and more..